Monday, March 21, 2016

It's been awhile

I've been way too busy with work and family to give this blog anytime.  I had the opportunity to go out to Palm Springs, CA and fly with my brother!  I even posted a video on youtube but it's really noisy.  Eh, it's a test for more to come.  That was my last successful outing before everything fell apart.  As you'll see in the images below I had a bit of a rough day.  I lost power on the 210 and dove into the pavement breaking the top plate then immediately after I smacked something with the 6" Kriger clone and tore the video pads right off the pdb.

That's some really thin carbon with a very obvious weak point on top of the Lisam210.  I really like the frame so I already purchased a replacement but I'm considering beefing the area broken area up a bit with some epoxy and old carbon fiber frames.  Maybe an official QAV210 top plate would fit.  They are only $13.


I've been slowly updating motor tests so keep your eye on that.






No comments:

Post a Comment