Thursday, January 21, 2016

Update for the new year!

I've been extremely busy the past few weeks and my typical testing and posting time has been eaten up by other projects.  Here is what is in the hopper!


  • 15 motors have been tested and I just need to transfer the data from my camera to the spreadsheet.  Lots of data incoming!
  • My LS210 (QAV210 clone) is all done and I've had some successful flights with it.  I'll post some pictures of my new setup.
  • Since I crashed my Nighthawk due to a battery connection vibrating free I've ordered a new frame (Krieger clone) and just got that in last night.  I'll be working on that over the next week.
  • I've also found a way to make my battery connection more secure so I'll post a few pictures of that.



GE-FPV GE-X240 (Krieger clone) unboxing



LS 210 (QAV 210 Clone) initial setup


No comments:

Post a Comment